Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Flop Sweat Sam

It sucked. Theses are just not funny. There were like three or four things that made me laugh the rest was horrible. You even reused the worst jokes from the MGF movie. Sure you don't like the brawl taunts series but that doesn't mean you have to make horrible movies parodying it.

OR DOES IT

Kirbopher is cool

"Great flash"
by: KingNikon
date: 13 minutes ago
Funny just like the others and soopah nintendo. Keep up the good work guys!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thank you Cambo! Ill keep that in mind for my next Brawl flash! Its called

All about teh Brawl

tr

RWD: 026 RWD: 026

i really enjoyed this

i liked mario playing connect four the best but that's because i really like connect four if you want to make more connect four flashes that'd be cool

RadicalWrongDoers responds:

hey i like connect4 too

TBA - Time Trial #1 TBA - Time Trial #1

We're AMAZING

well jeinu is amazing

RWD: 022 Panda and Swan RWD: 022 Panda and Swan

How do i find the words...

it was like an epic blockbuster featuring a dirty swan as children's television presenter/terrorist/alcoholic hussy. THATS MY KIND OF MOVIE

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

I AM ORGASMING

:O

really good, a really different style for you, but it looks good, silly enough to carry the story. Some of the arms look a bit like LazyMuffin's style, was that an influence?

KartuneHustla responds:

Yeah, lazy muffin is my hero :)

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

I don't get it

This is maybe a silly thing to say, but am I getting all of it? Because the rating is really, really high and I can't see why.

Is this flash sarcastically saying it's really hard to make a motion tween? Because yeah it's not hard to make a tween of an object moving from one side of the screen to another, but you say yourself on your userblog page thing "i use tweens, everyone does. it's how you use them that makes the difference."

So are you criticising those who use tweens? or just those who use them poorly? because i don't really understand it. if you're picking on people who use tweens at a beginner's level then it seems like a bit of a soft target, not to mention an unfair criticism. even you "had to start somewhere".

you could just be saying that tweening is lame, but i don't see how you could reconcile that with your own use of tweens in this flash.

is this some second-level satire that's making fun of those who make fun of people who use tweens? there's not much in this actual content that suggests it, but i dunno. i'd love to know what you were going for.

rtil responds:

it is a parody on people who rely on tweens to achieve their work and then later defend themselves when criticized by talking about how difficult it was to create

Robot VS Squirrel Robot VS Squirrel

I didn't find this funny at all

Like, good animation I guess. But there were heaps of needless pans and 3d transitions that just distracted from what was going on. It seemed like showing off more than actually complimenting the action in the story. It worked better in the action scene than it did in the dialogue moment, but because you used it just as much in the second "part" I found it a bit of a cynical ploy, to be honest. Like, why else would you put it there other than to get high votes? Can't you just let the flash speak for itself?

Also the dialogue was awful. Like, not funny at all. The "pee" part was surprising and there was a bit of a flicker of a smile with that, but to be honest the delivery was so bad it was like "what an anticlimax". And who just says "We need to find two desert eagles" like that. Why not "We need to find a way out"? I didn't understand that at all - i actualy thought that was going to be a joke but it turned out to just be a bad script.

I dunno, it seems like everyone else liked it though. Maybe I'm just wrong. And you're a good animator, don't get me wrong: it's just a shame you're animating this.

nyanyo responds:

I animated it because i had to, it was a work, i hate the scenario too, the worst is the dialog. i will not work for money anymore but now that it's done i wanted to show what i worked on a lot.

Utonium's Catastrophe Utonium's Catastrophe

Professor Utonium - Terrorist? Or just gay?

It was rubbish and I hated it.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks. He would probably be more of a terrorist than gay, but yeah... I'm awesome!

Twisted Minds Ep. 1 Twisted Minds Ep. 1

Pretty Cool

A nice start to the series, keep working on it, I'll look out for 2. When's it due?

Triple-Elemental responds:

Thanks!

Number two should be finished in about two months or so...look out for it then!

Glad you like it!