Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Flop Sweat Sam

It sucked. Theses are just not funny. There were like three or four things that made me laugh the rest was horrible. You even reused the worst jokes from the MGF movie. Sure you don't like the brawl taunts series but that doesn't mean you have to make horrible movies parodying it.

OR DOES IT

Kirbopher is cool

"Great flash"
by: KingNikon
date: 13 minutes ago
Funny just like the others and soopah nintendo. Keep up the good work guys!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thank you Cambo! Ill keep that in mind for my next Brawl flash! Its called

All about teh Brawl

tr

RWD: 026 RWD: 026

i really enjoyed this

i liked mario playing connect four the best but that's because i really like connect four if you want to make more connect four flashes that'd be cool

RadicalWrongDoers responds:

hey i like connect4 too

The Timewaster The Timewaster

Quite Good, Quite Good

Pretty awesome game mate, it's tough. You can tell from looking at the graphics that you've really made an effort with it, which is cool. Annoyingly, with the word bonus game, if you turn down the music you can't hear the sounds, but ah well, a minor complaint. It's hard. I'm back at it.

Cheers.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks for the feedback, man. I appreciate it. Originally I had to make this for class, it had to consist of 4 different "branches" coming from the main menu. The words thing was just something I had to come up with so I cover the assignment.
Actually if you turn the music up and down it doesn't affect the sound from the buttons at all, it remains the same.

Jellyfish Jellyfish

This is flash at its greatest.

I love it. I need some private time.

-Orange- -Orange-

Excelling in Wonder

The most fun you can have with your fly done up.

Cambo Shorts Animation Score 1 Cambo Shorts Animation Score 1

Super Cool!

It definitely stands up on its own eh. Let's work together again soon :)

Chymo responds:

Yeah definately man. Good luck with the animation.

Up a Tree Up a Tree

This Is Great!

it's really organic and feels genuine, I like it. There are parts out of time and a bit sloppy but it feels all human.

hauntedboy responds:

thanks alot :) yeah i dont think my timing is that great in any tracks i do haha, i think cause i need to play all the instruments myself and record them individually